Terms & Conditions
1. About us
This website www.striderbike.co.uk is owned and operated by:
Learning Early Ltd
9 Farm Walk
VAT number 154206142
Registered in England 9406785
Tel: 01926 339107
If you need to contact us please use the details above.
2. Make a Contract with us
- 2.1 When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an en
- that we have received your order and that sets up a contract between us
- 2.2 Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods. Whilst goods may be shown assembled they may require assembly by you.
- 2.3 We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- 2.4 Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- 2.5 This contract is covered by English law.
3. How to place order
- 3.1 You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time. If you prefer to order by telephone you can do so by calling 01926 339107 Monday to Friday (leave a message at weekends & we can call you back).
- 3.2 Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- 3.3 You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- 3.4 We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by Visa, Mastercard or Delta/Connect.
- 3.5 Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
- 3.6 All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
- 3.7 Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- 3.8 Once your order is complete we will dispatch ASAP
4. Faulty Goods / Guarantee
- 4.1 If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. Its helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
- 4.2 All goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty.
- 4.3 The manufacturer’s warranty is provided in addition to the rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
- 4.4 If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked unless agreed with a director of the company
The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however on inspection we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
- 5.1 The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the uk.
- 5.2 We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses.
6. Trade or Business Customers
The following conditions apply to orders placed by Trade or Business Customers.
- 9.1 Orders may not be cancelled except with our mutual agreement and having been confirmed in writing by a Director of our company. We reserve the right to make cancellation and/or re stocking charges.
- 9.2 Claims for missing or damaged items must be made within 2 days of delivery.