The Strider Pro is the lightest balance bike that features an aluminum frame to get the weight down further.
The STRIDER ST-PRO is ergonomically designed for kids aged 1 to five years old, and can be used on tarmac, grass, and even more demanding obstacles with the strength of an aluminum frame for total control. Truly a radical off road bike.
The STRIDER ST-PRO was designed and built based on the same, simple, lightweight, no-pedal design as the original STRIDER No-Pedal Balance Bike. It is the perfect bike for toddlers to start exploring life on two wheels. The lightweight durability of the aluminum frame means it is also designed to ride alongside skateboards, scooters and mountain bikes at skate parks and BMX tracks around the globe— a true multi-functional bike for the adventuresome child. And at 2.2 k.g. it is the lightest balance bike and lightest STRIDER available to date.
The STRIDER ST-PRO offers many of the same features as the STRIDER ST-4 or Sport models, but with an emphasis on lightweight performance.
- Simple, ultra-lightweight design (2.2 kg)
- Perfect for toddlers aged 18 months - 5 years old.
- All-Aluminum Frame
- Stylish look only from a true aluminum frame
- Footrests uniquely integrated into frame and positioned for advanced riding skills.
- Puncture-Proof EVA Polymer Tires eliminate flats and are approximately half the weight of an inflatable tire.
- Adjustable Seat & Handlebar
- Keeps bike properly fit for a growing child – all the way from 18 months to 5 years!
- Stylish Number Plate