Delivery & Carriage Charges
All Strider balance bikes are sent on a FREE Express delivery service across the UK and Ireland, and any number of accessories and helmets can be sent to them at no additional cost.
Bike Accessories, Helmets and spares range in delivery cost from £3.20 to a maximum of £4.95 and will be sent via Royal Mail 1st Class or courier next day dependent on value and size. We never aim to profit on postage.
- The estimated despatch date is an estimate, which can change without notice especially at busy times eg Christmas or in the case of back-orders.
- We will deliver goods within 1-2 working days of dispatch unless the product is out of stock, and in this case, it will be clearly marked as to when it will be available.
- Delivery is booked to arrive the next working day Monday to Friday. Please note that on occasions couriers may be late and there is no compensation if that happens. Please order in plenty of time for important events.
- Your order may arrive in more than one box.
- We can deliver our bikes FREE to anywhere in Great Britain and Republic of Ireland except PO Boxes - An additional cost is payable of £10 for Channel Islands & Isle of Mann
- We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order.
- You must be at home to accept delivery of your order or instruct the couriers to deliver to a neighbour, but we will notify you on the morning of delivery a two hour predicted timeslot which is normally between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm Monday - Friday.
- Saturday or Sunday delivery is available at an additional cost of £10 - Mainland UK Only - call 01926 339107 to arrange an order
- We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
- Disposal of packing materials is your responsibility but please keep all if you wish to return
- After two failed delivery attempts (or if you are not at home for an agreed delivery) the goods may be returned to the factory and an additional charge of £10 per bike for a new delivery is payable.
- If you wish to change the delivery address once the goods have been despatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery.
- Please check the goods on delivery any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to the delivery driver at the time of delivery or ourselves within a reasonable time.
- If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
- Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control, we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as possible however we can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
- Free delivery is available on orders where the goods cost more than £60.
Need to Return a product?
Click here to read our Returns Policy or here for our 60-day guarantee policy.
Strider Bike UK Distribution
We are also required by law to point you to the European Dispute Resolution Website in case of dispute. Click here