1hr delivery slot - UK & Ireland
Customer Service & Products
For All Ages and Abilities
Trusted Reviews Website
For 2019 Strider Cup moves to Warwickshire’s premier waterside attraction! Part of the Strider Cup World Championship to be held in the USA in October 2019.
Strider Racing action on Strider 12 Bikes and New for 2019 the Strider 14X Class, will take place in the heart of Kingsbury Water Park, Sutton Coldfield. B76 0DY
With 13 lakes situated in over 600 acres of country park. There are miles of surfaced paths suitable for Strider Riders and their families.
Come and Make a weekend of it. Activities* on site include
AND.. A Miniature Train* that you could use to get from the car park to the Strider Track
* Some activities may be subject to a charge payable direct when on site.
An epic weekend of Strider Balance Bike Racing planned as part of the largest and most diverse MTB Festival in the UK the Malverns Classic. Strider are sponsoring the event and will not be on site but the Malvern Classic Team have run Strider Racing with us before so your child will be in good hands.
Race your 12" or 14X (balance mode only) Strider over the Dual Slalom and the Downhill Course to see who will make the podiums, as part of this massive festival.
Strider Adventure Zone is on site to ensure a weekend to remember.
Free for the kids; Pumptrack, Trampolines, Merry-Go-Round and Bouncy Castle Slide. Showers and Toilets onsite as well as a Quiet Family Camping Area. #malvernsclassic #mtbfamily #forthekids #mtbparty
A Strider® Kids zone with Strider® Racing is planned for 2019.
Racing will be on Genuine Strider Bikes only. All activities are included with your festival ticket, bought directly from the festival organisers.
Festival Opens Thursday 13th June through to Sunday 16th June.
Adults will need either a weekend camping pass, valid from the Thursday 14th or a day ticket plus a car park fee OR a day ticket at £10 per adult. Children aged 12 and under do not need to purchase a ticket, entry for them is free.
Use the ticket link to take advantage of their Early Bird offer on right now - Malvern Classic Terms and Conditions apply.
Strider Racing at the Malverns Classic Race Classes
Saturday 15th of June - Strider racing Dual Slalom for 100x riders.
08:00 to 09:00 Race Registration.
09:00 to 10:00 Practice.
10:00 to 12:00 Racing.
Sunday 16th of June - Strider Racing Downhill for 100x riders.
07:30 to 08:30 Race Registration.
08:00 to 09:00 Practice.
09:00 to 11:00 Racing.
Free to enter, fun and competitive racing open to children aged 18 months to five years in a number of age categories, with the riders age on the day being the marker.
How to enter? Please note your child must ride and race on a Strider bicycle. Helmets must be correctly attached at all times and bar plugs/grips must cover the end of the handlebar. Entry is based on a first come, first served basis.
Categories to enter:
12" Strider for:
1) 2 years of age.
2) 3 years of age.
3) 4 years of age.
4) 5 years of age.
14x Strider for:
1) 3 years of age.
2) 4 years of age.
3) 5 years of age.
4) 6 years of age.
1) Parents / Guardians to purchase a festival entry ticket, please note children aged 12 and under go free and no ticket is required.
2) Choose which race or races you want your child to enter: 1) Saturday Dual Slalom or 2) Sunday Downhill or both.
3) To register your interest, please e-mail Oli Paton email@example.com with the following information:
Age on the day of the event,
12 Inch or 14X Class
Parent/Guardians full name and contact details.
4) On race day please head to race registration with I.D for yourself and sign in on behalf of your child and collect your number board, then attach it to your child's bike prior to the start of practice.
5) If there are spaces available, we will open race registration for 15 minutes immediately after the above displayed times on a first come, first served basis.
6) Check your child's race time and ensure you and your child are at the start area at least 5 minutes before they are due to start.
7) Race! You may accompany/run next to your child whilst on course. Please note, do not to cross the timing beam at the finish line.
8) Whoop, Cheer, take photos and celebrate!!
If you have any questions, please contact the Event Director Si Paton firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 07968 229 359 anytime.